Some of you however shouldn't bother as you have no souls (Gays, Muslims, Jews etc). There are some simple things those of us who have been chosen must do before lift off. Remember be humble with your interactions with those who will not be joining us.
1. If your significant other is Gay, Muslim etc. then they won't be joining you. It would be appropriate to leave them to care for your cat. It's something that should be handled with a little tact.
2. If you ever had the wish to drive a Porsche, Ferrari etc. now it would be a good time to take that test drive. If you already own a good car now would be a good time to top off the fluids. You know your neighbor (suspected Democrat) will not take care of it. Just look at his lawn!
3. It's not too late to call your boss and tell him what an asshole he is. It wouldn't be appropriate to rub his nose in the fact that he will not be raptured. Remember be humble and offer to pray for him.
4. It is OK to play practical jokes however. So make sure you order Pizza for everyone you feel will be raptured. Imagine the look on the Pizza shops owner when he figures out all his deliveries are to the raptured. Other harmless practical jokes are OK too and I am sure Jesus would encourage them. My personal favorite is to order "Out" magazine to be delivered to co-workers at work in clear plastic. If you order a 6 month subscription that should be good until Judgement day when they will be thrown into the fiery pits of hell.
5. You should probably take out a lot of Puts on all communication and airline companies. Obviously the banking sector (being run by mostly Jews, Lizard people and their servant the Vatican) will not suffer any disruptions.